Short Term Mission Trip Opportunities
Rico Chico (Mexico)
Dates: March 12-21, 2023.
Itinerary: Meet in El Paso on Sunday (12), be escorted into the mountains on Monday (13), serve in the churches and at the camp Tuesday-Sunday (14-19), return to El Paso on Monday (20), return home on Tuesday (21).
- enlarge the Rio Chico kitchen, begin enlarging the Rio Chico Chapel,
- mechanical work on vehicles,
- conduct a 3 day workers retreat with preaching, children ministry, etc.
- lead worship on Sunday services
- Other projects as God provides expertise to match their needs.
Cost: Your travel to El Paso and back, plus $900 for trip expenses. (Payable to the Rocky Mountain District of the C&MA.) Registrations are beingwelcomed at this time.
Contact: Jim Stumbo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mission trip grants are available on a first-come first-served basis. Click here to apply for an individual grant. To apply for a grant as a group, please use this form.