In the RMD there are…
Reaching and Ministering to Military Families
Military families face a unique and often challenging set of circumstances that many Americans do not experience. Therefore, reaching and ministering to these families requires that we are intentional with our strategies. The follow resources are shared with the hopes of encouraging thought related to how we best serve this important demographic.
IDEAS FOR ENGAGEMENT
– Welcome and appreciation language on your website.
– Military Parents Day Out with childcare.
– Welcome packages for newly relocated families.
– Deployment support (tangible needs and relational support).
– Military wives fellowship.
– Free or low-cost get-a-ways for military families.
– Marriage retreats.
– Finance classes.
– Counseling resourcing.